Burning those extra Holiday Calories
Let’s be real here. Who doesn’t have an extra plate…or two…during the holiday season? What’s one more serving of potatoes and gravy, or what could hurt for one more dessert? There are so many amazing dishes that only surface during these special few months.
Let’s get our mouths watering:
Green Bean Casserole
Potatoes and Gravy
Rice Krispy Treats
and don’t even get us started on pie.
Here at Sam & Louie’s, we have our own amazing specials, so don’t be afraid to grab an extra slice or order that dessert you’ve been eyeing. Between all those extra plates, there are a lot of extra calories. In fact, people tend to claim about a five pound weight gain over the holidays. But, we want you looking and feeling your best, even with those extra serving. We’ve put together the perfect, easy, simplistic tips for you to keep off those pesky extra calories.
Try a few of these, and you just might be able to keep that holiday gain away, while having some fun!
1. Go ice-skating with the family!
2. Is it snowing? Climb the biggest hill you can find and have fun sledding.
3. Go shopping for presents in-stores, not on-line. Keep up a good pace.
4. See how fast you can wrap presents.
5. Sweep, vacuum, wipe away all that food clinging to your floors.
6. Clean out the left-overs in the fridge, organize your pantry while you’re at it.
7. Shovel the snow in your driveway, side walk, or even neighbors house.
8. Get ahead on laundry, did you have guests? Clean the sheets too!
9. Put up the Christmas Decorations!
10. Walk around your town to see the lights hung-up.